Labradoodle Adoption Information
Our goal….Great doodles and happy owners…
When you adopt your puppy from Pacific Rim Labradoodles, you get our very best. Here are some details on our Labradoodle Adoption process…
**Your first step in adopting a Pacific Rim labradoodle puppy is to send an email requesting information and an application.
**I will send you a copy of my application to look over and return if you are interested in one of the pups.
** After I have reviewed the application, I will let you know and you may make a deposit on a puppy at that time either via PayPal or cashier’s check.
*Please email us directly for information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact form is not sending all of the emails to my inbox…I am working on figuring it out.
What comes with your puppy…
* We offer a 2 year genetic health warranty and contract to protect buyer, puppy and seller.
* Spay/neuter surgery at 8-9 weeks of age. * Microchip implanted when spay or neuter surgery is done.
* Health care including the age appropriate wormings and vaccinations. (The health record will accompany your puppy.)
* A puppy toy and blanket with the scent of Mom and siblings to help with the adjustment to the new home.
* Pedigree (3-5 generation)
* A small bag of Dynamite dog food for the transition over to your new choice of food.
* My continued support for as long as you own your dog.
What you can expect from us…
* First and foremost, you can expect us to stand behind the puppies that we breed. When you purchase one of our puppies, you also receive our commitment of continuing support for as long as you own one of our dogs.
* We will only breed genetically sound dogs with good temperaments. Each dog will have hip and eye certifications as well as any other breed-specific testing needed.
*We will do our best to place you with the puppy that best matches your lifestyle. In order to accomplish this task, you will be asked to fill out a puppy application.
* We will raise our dogs and their puppies in a healthy, loving home.
What we expect from you…
* Your commitment to love and care for your new puppy long after the labradoodle adoption is completed. This includes providing exercise, good nutrition and routine health care (dewormings, vaccinations, flea and tick control, etc..)
If you have any questions about availability or want information and/or an application, please email for more information.